Sunday, November 14, 2010

gone

Finishing this project I believe I did find I learned a lot about the chain reaction of life. For the most part, no one is happy and only looks at the harmful effect that the oil spill resulted in. Now reading my last google alert, which was only somewhat helpful, this article by Fred Lucas is saying no fish were harm in te activity of filling up the ocean will oil. Yes fish have been reported to have been killed he says, but not from the spill. In my last research I am finding the arguments over why the fish have died after this catastrophe. Maybe in the future every question asked will be answered. What I know though, is that not all these problems were has deep and stressing as before this ship leaked. So are people just taking advantage to now have someone to blame, or is BP just trying to make everything less disastrous as they really are?

No comments:

Post a Comment