Monday, November 15, 2010

The End of The Road

Ok, so my blogging has come to an end; sad to say. Over the last couple of weeks I have learned a lot. The first couple of weeks of my blogs, I observed how my family reacted to eating out and eating in. I learned that when we ate out for dinner we were always tired after we ate and we would always gain a couple pounds. When we ate at home, everyone could keep their eyes open for the next 3hours after we ate. Longhorn was I favorite restaurant to dine in at. We would always order some Texas cheese fries and the wild west shrimp before we get our food. So we would be full before we get our main course, but we would still eat everything that was in front of us. We then triend to go out to eat at least once a week to cut back on eating out and saving more money. It worked for a couple of weeks and then we started to disobey the rules. Later we stop going out period and ate at home. I’m happy to say it really worked. I was proud of my family. Now that I don’t have to blog anymore I know we will be eating out more now :).

I enjoyed you guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment